News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

For sale: minty Drumit5 kit with many extras

Started by fcvapor05, July 02, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcvapor05

Hey y'all..

I have my 2box kit up for sale.  See photos below.  This kit has been very well cared for, played in a home studio and has never been gigged or banged around.

I will hate to see this go, but I suddenly have a lot of diapers and baby clothes bills in my near future, so I need to liquidate unfortunately.

Included in this kit:

Complete drumit5 kit:

-Drumit5 Module w/ external SD mod and 32GB SD card, with all stock sounds and several additional sets
-three Drumit tom pads w/ 682drums mesh heads
-Drumit snare pad w/ 682drums mesh head
-Drumit bass drum pad w/682drums mesh head
-Drumit rack.  Rack has been modified- the left side is shortened.  See photos.
-2 Drumit cymbal arms
-Drumit hihat sensor and pad
-2 drumit cymbal pads
-all cables/ties required to make the system work
-also included is the full set of stock 2box rubber heads for tom/snare/bass pads.  I switched to 682 heads early, so this set of heads is very nearly new.

Extras:

-one additional drumit cymbal pad
-Zildjian Gen16 crash/ride with Jman 2box ride sensor installed
-Zildjian Gen16 hihat set with Jman 2box hihat sensor and control box
-Zildjian Gen16 crash
-Zildjian Gen16 crash/ride
-Complete set of Zildjian Gen16 sensors, with controller.
-25 ft. 6-way RCA cable, for up to 6 channel output from the 2box controller to your monitors, DAW, or whatever

This is enough gear to run 3 crashes, one hihat, and one ride through the 2box unit, OR run the 2box cymbals through the unit with the complete Gen16 setup on its own, or a hybrid of both.  I used this kit with the 2Box controller only, but the Gen16 hardware all functions as it should.

Note:  the throne, hihat stand, rug, bass pedal, and anything else not explicitly listed above is NOT included.

Kit is located in the metro detroit area- local pickup would be very greatly preferred. 

$2250 gets the lot.

fcvapor05

Lots of views, no PMs or replies...  Someone do me and themselves a favor.  This is a kit in perfect shape.

Reasonable offers will be considered.  This is around $3,000 worth of gear if you were to replicate this at retail.

digitalDrummer

You may improve your chances of selling if you separate the Gen16 stuff. Also, feel free to list it all I the digitalDrummer Facebook group.

Mapu

Is there any chance to get only the original 2Box Drumit 5 kit?

or you need to sell the whole package at once?

Cause i am really interested only on the kit, and would be cheaper that way too.

Thanx

fcvapor05

I am open to dividing the set.  make me an offer.

Mapu

Ok, I'll send you a Private Message right now

fcvapor05

Bump.  No takers yet.  Still open to offers.