News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

how to change indavidual pads.

Started by crosstix73, July 28, 2016, 11:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosstix73

Wanting  to  know  if  there  is  a  way  to  adjust  eq  settings  for  just  1  pad  within  the  kit  on  2box  moduale?I  already  can  change  eq  controlsfor  a  complete  kit on  the  moduale . How  do  i  make  for  example , snare  eq  different  than  the  rest  of  the  kit  i  am  creating? I  amnot  using  any  mixer  or  other  external  processers    either. Thanks  for  anyones  help  with  this  issue.

edtc

from manual , page 38 ... ;)

Select here which signals should be routed to the KIT
-
EQ. The choices are
:
Drum
:
The drum channels are routed individually through the EQ. Turn on the EQ on
the page VOL separately for every channel you want.

Mix
:
The  EQ  settings  are  applied  to  the  internal  mixer.  All  drum  channels  are
automatically routed through the EQ.

Sub
:
The EQ settings are applied to the internal SUB mix and automatically affect all
drum channels that are routed to the sub
-

the rest is here : http://www.2box.se/download/pdf/DrumIt_Five_Manual_1_2x_eng.pdf

crosstix73

Thank  you  for  the  info. I  already  know , and  read  the  pdf  manual . My  main  issue  is. I  need  a  step  by  step  instructions  for  completing  the  task  of  changing  just  the  eq  sound  for  the  snare. I  am  blind , and  need  that  extrainfo  for  exacuting  this  very  simple  task  to  others  that  dont  have  trouble  seeing  the  actual  screen. I  know  this  is  really  easy  for  most  people . Sadly  that  is  not  the  case  for  me.Shurly  someone  can  just  tell  me  a  step  by  step  instructions  for  changing  the  eq  sound  for  just  the  snare . Within  a  preset  kit, and  so  forth. Sorry  for  making  things  more  difficult  than  they  should  be.

Lustar

To enable the EQ for certain pieces you need to set KIT-EQ-BUS to "Drum" for the kit, then enable EQ only for the snare.
To set KIT-EQ-BUS to Drum for a kit: KIT, DOWN 4, B3 twice.
To enable the EQ for some pads: KIT, DOWN 3, select a pad and use B2 to toggle the EQ on/off.