News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box module with acoustic (mesh head drums)

Started by drumajo, March 13, 2016, 11:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumajo

Hi everyone,

My name is Jo & I've just converted my acoustic kit to an electric kit using the 2box module & the 2box Trigit triggers.  I'm also using the 2box cymbals with my own hardware.

I'm having mega issues with the sensitivity of the kit. There are no dynamics to my playing.  Practically all the heads are fill out pelt with just a light tap of the drum. 

I'm pretty clueless tbh.  I don't suppose any of you drumming experts live in the Leicestershire area of the UK to set everything up properly for me?  Naturally I'll pay for your time etc.

Know it's a long shot, but I'll be forever scratching my head!  I normally rely on YouTube for tutorials but I can't see anything in regard to the 2box kit conversion etc etc.

Thanks for listening

Jo

hemiboy

There are detailed instructions on the 2 box manual to show exactly how to adjust the sensitivity, volume, etc.. Download it if you don t have it?

digitalDrummer

Have you selected the appropriate trigger type? YOu may need to update the firmware if you don't have setting to support the external triggers.

Dashriprock

Do not over tighten the triggers to the head or it will double trigger and lose dynamics.