News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box with EZ Drummer

Started by Devious123, February 26, 2016, 02:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devious123

Hopefully any new 2box drumit module will have the ability to use onheads/ inheads, like the DITI does, which I might be adding on, or going to do too in the future do to not liking having to open up inboxes a lot to replace batteries.

I just set my drumit 5 up to trigger EZdrummer, and i noticed that the settings i set up for 2box for triggering 3 zone cymbals, which work well inside drumit 5, is triggering a note in EZDrummer when i choke the ride cymbal. I would like some more deeper control over notes that get set out of the midi output inside the drumit module, that could be tweaked separate from module itself, in fact you should be able to set up all settings that affect midi out separate from what affects the drumit module itself. Settings should be different once you change local off to local on.

A issue i come a crossed is 2 box choke note is triggering a choke sound in EZDRummer, which makes it sound like another hit at the end of the cymbal sound cut off, and the start of the Ezdrummer choke sound. It was mentioned by another that the drumit 5 doesn't send out after touch messages, which i know absolutely nothing about yet, so i assume he thinks that might be a solution to the chokes not being smooth sounding.