News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

reaper, sdse, dsoundtool, vst drum software

Started by sn47som, January 29, 2016, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sn47som

Hey guys I need to export some vst drum samples and copy them to my 2box module. Anyone have experience with reaper, sdse and dsoundtool for doing so? Do I need reaper to do this or just sdse and dsoundtool? wats the difference in the outcome wether i use the evaluation versions or the licensed versions of reaper, sdse and dsoundtool for this process. the sound quality and sample sizes would be the same right? im not looking to export fully saturated and mixed kits. I just want individual samples exactly as they were recorded and sound from the vst software. Thank you for any help.

Jman

Quote from: sn47som on January 29, 2016, 07:56:45 PM
Hey guys I need to export some vst drum samples and copy them to my 2box module. Anyone have experience with reaper, sdse and dsoundtool for doing so? Do I need reaper to do this or just sdse and dsoundtool? wats the difference in the outcome wether i use the evaluation versions or the licensed versions of reaper, sdse and dsoundtool for this process. the sound quality and sample sizes would be the same right? im not looking to export fully saturated and mixed kits. I just want individual samples exactly as they were recorded and sound from the vst software. Thank you for any help.
An evaluation version of Reaper is included with SDSE. And you can purchase that if you decided to continue using it. Contact Lustar if you have specific questions on SDSE and he will help you. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/