News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

I need your assessment on the sale price of my set

Started by teletom007, January 06, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teletom007

Hello everybody,
First, a Happy New Year from Germany :rock:

I need your assessment on the sale price of my set.
I think â,¬ 1220.- for this set: too much? too little?

1x Bassdrum-Pad 14“   Single-Zone   
1x Snare-Pad 12“      Dual-Zone
3x Tom-Pad 10“      Dual-Zone
2x Cymbal-Pad 14“      Triple-Zone
1x Hi-Hat-Pad 12“
1x Alesis Drum-Rack mit 2Stk. Cymbal-Arme und 3 Pad-Halter

The kit is sold without sound modules and wireless !!!
The original price is to time at about â,¬ 1650.- (Thomann.de)

Coda

Considering a new module is still â,¬950 I think that's a reasonable price.

Jman

Just a FYI. Over the years I've bought and sold quite a number of Edrums. I always found it was much easier to sell a kit by parting it out. I've sold a number of vdrum kits that way and even the original 2Box Drumit Five kit back in 2011 (minus the module of course). Normally I would list used edrums first on forums like this one and vdrums.com  ..... then if things didn't move fast enough I would go to eBay and pay the excessive fees to sell the gear. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

teletom007

Hy,

thank you for the comments. When the new set is completed, I look how it goes on with the sale.
I want a Traps A400 rebuilt, with the 2Box Trigit. It should be as small as possible and also be set for unplagget gigs.

edcito

I hate to disappoint you but unfortunately 2box parts don't have the resale value roland has, I've own and sold 2 2boxes, an I can tell you that the resale prices aren't that inspiring, from my last sale last year in september 2014:

1 x Kick Pad MK2: â,¬80
1 x tom pad: â,¬70
1 x snare pad: â,¬70
the cymbals did a bit better and I sold them for a little mor than â,¬110, the hihat only â,¬120...
I just want to insist that you won't get more than â,¬100 a piece for the pads or more than â,¬120 for the cymbals, no matter if they look like new, believe me. And the fact that the rack is not the 2box original one well that's another issue. Check this auction which ended not long ago
http://www.ebay.de/itm/E-Drum-Hardware-2Box-DrumIt-5-MK2-ohne-Modul-Beckenpads-und-HiHat-Pad-/262189559939?hash=item3d0bb73083%3Ag%3AQ8sAAOSwcOFWbUJr&nma=true&si=OHLXGfsh07Lrpk1M0a9Izclo3Jw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It sold for â,¬850 without the cymbals and the module.
so realistically you will get no more than â,¬900 for all your stuff.

teletom007

danke für die Info,
das klingt nicht so gut, da muss man sich überlegen das Set zu behalten. mal sehen was geht.

tom