News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

eNerd video on Drum Talk TV

Started by Endre-eNerd, September 16, 2015, 01:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endre-eNerd

I just wanted to share a news that hopefully all 2Box owners will be happy to hear: part 2 of my "How it was made..." video was published on Drum Talk TV (the No.1 drummer platform on social media). This is the chapter where I "compare" acoustic and electronic drums.

https://www.facebook.com/DrumTalkTV/videos/899097753502223/

The full video and the download page of the sounds: http://endre-enerd.com/tech-info/sounds

InTheBox

If the comments there are anything to go by, I think I'll stick around here, the No. 376 drummer platform on social media.  ;)

I find it more "high brow" here, despite we're not No. 1   ;D ;D

Coda

Yeah I don't do facebook either. As the years go by I feel more and more it's a platform for idiots to be idiotic to each other. It should be called Idiotbook.

tassuperkart

Oh.. I dont know.
FB and any other social media is about as stupid as people want to make it really.

E

Endre-eNerd

Nearly 35000 people -who are interested in drums and drumming- saw some 2Box related content in less than three days. I'm sorry if that sucks, but I won't be ashamed of it.
It's as if someone said "youtube sucks because the comments are stupid".
P.S. I've just checked the comments under this video and with the exception of two they seemed relevant to me.

ANGR77

35000 "hits" are good numbers! Nice work and a great video, Endre!
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

InTheBox

Quote from: Endre-eNerd on September 17, 2015, 01:05:50 PM
Nearly 35000 people -who are interested in drums and drumming- saw some 2Box related content in less than three days. I'm sorry if that sucks, but I won't be ashamed of it.
It's as if someone said "youtube sucks because the comments are stupid".
P.S. I've just checked the comments under this video and with the exception of two they seemed relevant to me.

Hehe.. Sorry if my comment came across as a bit crass, It was not intended that way. I was there early and read a couple of guys calling you a fake and whatnot. I was actually a bit offended on your behalf knowing your excellent work for us 2boxers (and music in general).

Jman

Looks good Endre. As far as the few negative posters ...... This is probably the highlight of their day ..... otherwise they would just be sitting in front of the TV talking at and cursing at the people on the screen.  ::)
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Coda

Quote from: InTheBox on September 17, 2015, 06:46:12 PM
Hehe.. Sorry if my comment came across as a bit crass, It was not intended that way. I was there early and read a couple of guys calling you a fake and whatnot. I was actually a bit offended on your behalf knowing your excellent work for us 2boxers (and music in general).
What I wanted to say. 'Cos I'm not on facebook (anymore) I couldn't do what I wanted to do, which was to call these people out (which I guess was good thing, as I'm a bit impulsive sometimes ;))

hemiboy

Yes jerks are jerks, whether on Facebook, You Tube, in the supermarket or sometimes , me, too, wherever I am
That being said,  I have seen a lot of positive comments on all of those venues which is what I concentrate on in my life now. I was very negative for many years and it got me nowhere!

Endre-eNerd

Quote from: InTheBox on September 17, 2015, 06:46:12 PM
I was actually a bit offended on your behalf knowing your excellent work for us 2boxers (and music in general).
I saw that comment, too, but my interpretation is totally different. What does a comment saying "Fake" mean in this context? That he didn't believe what he heard and thought that I manipulated the sound i.e. 2Box sounded too realistic to his ears and that sounds like the an extremely positive feedback to me...
And I found it really funny that he didn't get the sarcasm in my reply where I admitted the he was right.

There's one thing we all should be aware of: 2Box will quickly go out of business if the 2Box users only hang around here, because we already know how great it is, but won't buy a new module every six months.
We must communicate with all jerks who pick their nose in their dad's garage and have fun writing obnoxious comments. What's more, we even have to talk to Roland users and nothing can be worse than that.
Because they are the future 2Box users.

tassuperkart

QuoteWhat's more, we even have to talk to Roland users and nothing can be worse than that.
Because they are the future 2Box users.

Hawhawhaw I love this!!!!!
Often the truth hurts!!!!!!

E

Coda

Yes, I am one of those ex-Roland users.

Murgen

Extremely silly is that the guru from a dutch drum forum ocassionaly lurks here and never, and I mean never, shares positive news or any news about 2Box on 'his' forum. The only excepetion was the tradefair in Frankfurt but only because 2Box3 was the only news there (and boy, did he looked cheesy in that video).

Every time you stick your head out people enjoy chopping it. Fact of life. Trolls are everywhere. But not so many on this forum.

Anyhow, I'm around and extremely pleased with the hard work from some folks here. I have not contributed a lot lately but nothing to be worried about. Alive and kicking.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

juan

I'm working for the cause in favor of our discriminated and segregated pads in a more modest way, just published something and added this note:

If grandpa told you e-drums can't beat "the real thing", don't let the old man watch this video, it could be shocking for him.

Here the mentioned video: https://vimeo.com/140166481

Endre, I'll be sending your video URL to all prejudiced fools who cross my path. Gratitude.

Juan