2Box Service in North America "Outstanding" Module fixed and returned in 3 days!

Started by fjrgrooves, June 20, 2015, 08:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjrgrooves

A quick note of thanks for the North America 2Box team.  They have exceeded my expectations with excellent service!

2 weeks ago I had an issue where one of my outputs jammed during re-plugging creating a loss of signal.  The TRS connector had broken creating an issue and no electronic kit for my up coming gig and studio work scheduled in less than 2 weeks.

I contacted 2Box on a Monday evening; response was early morning Tuesday with the option of sending me the board for local repair or returning the module for 2Box correction.  I elected to send the module back to 2Box. It arrived at the repair center on a Friday, was repaired and rushed back to me.  I had a fully functional module back in my hands the following Tuesday.  3 business days! The icing on the cake was when 2Box credited this to a warranty "NO CHARGE" repair (I am the 2nd owner of the unit and owned it for about 11 months).  Incredible!

I cannot thank the 2Box team enough for the care and help with the repair and rushing back my module.  I had enough time to verify that it was functioning and I was back gigging in less than 1 week.  Just one more reason why 2Box is the best in the globe! 

True excellence and outstanding service.  Thank you!!  Chuck / FJRGrooves.

Jman

That is excellent. Definitely above and beyond as far as support goes!
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

atldoc

Who or what is the way to access North American Support team for 2box? Do you have a contact? I have an issues where my wing nut on the HH trigger will not hold the hh rod. Need a replacement piece unless you have any bright ideas!!!

Thanks!!

Brett

Lustar

Make sure that the part is inserted the right way (a lot of us have inserted it the wrong way at first myself included)
http://www.2box-forum.com/index.php?topic=2195.0