News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Hi! Would it be possbile to get Boot 1.34 and OS 1.28?

Started by ANGR77, December 24, 2014, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANGR77

Hi!

Would it be possbile to get Boot 1.34 and OS 1.28? I have been searching the forum but I can't find if anyone have posted these files on the forum or if 2Box has posted them anywhere on their site.

Is there any story behind this which a newcomer should know about? :-)

Best Regards

ANGR77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

mcrackins

Where did you here about this new update? I haven't seen anything about this...yet.

ANGR77

In this forum. The OS is shipping with new sets in the US. It is offering support for rubber pads. Regarding the boot loader...I have no update what differs from 1.32 to 1.34...

I have some problems to understand why 2Box don't post it on their website...but I am just a newbie and don't know the story behind this.

Angr77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Drumaster

Jman has the files but dunno why he did not post them, even if it seems to be a useless update for 1.26 users.

hemiboy

I love my 2 box module and look forward to what is coming in the future, but one thing that needs some work is the lack of communication. They dont really let you know what is going

giusfre

What are you speaking of? I have 1.26 only....where I can find new updates?

ANGR77

http://www.2box-forum.com/Smileys/default/animal.gif

Yup. 2Box is a strange company in terms of information. This is one of the most frustration part with 2box. They might have their reason...but I am guessing if they already are shipping the OS 1.28 in the States with their units...even these buyers needs sooner or later to be covered and supported. Then it could be smart to have the most current version of the OS on their site.

Yes - I don't get it either but I am only a newcomer in the 2Box world. (We will see if I stay here)

ANGR77

Jman

Quote from: Drumaster on December 31, 2014, 12:50:31 PM
Jman has the files but dunno why he did not post them, even if it seems to be a useless update for 1.26 users.
This OS is on the latest US kits. Most US buyers with new modules or kits have it. I didn't post it on a public forum since I don't know if 2Box wants it posted. They certainly could post it if they wanted. I imagine since the only change is the addition of the Rubber Head type trigger choice and all US kits with rubber heads already have OS 1.28 installed, added to the fact that the rubber heads (to my knowledge) aren't even available yet for separate sale .... well, that may be why they weren't in a hurry to post it, but I'm not sure, my mind reading skills aren't what they used to be.  ;)

Anyway, I have had a couple people PM or email me about getting OS 1.28 and they are running OS 1.28 now ..... know what I mean?  ;)

Boot 1.34, as mentioned/requested by the OP in the title is something 2Box installs on the modules and was developed because of particular chipsets some of the modules are running. A new bootloader is not needed for running the new OS and that is something to talk to 2Box about directly.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/