News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

disappointing news

Started by hemiboy, December 06, 2014, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemiboy

I spoke to a 2 box dealer in the states today,  who has been well known as a roland dealer with great prices and he told me that 2 box,for him, has been a  big disappointment. We had talked a lot when he was trying to chase Hoshino to become a dealer which took forever

He told me that there has been next to no interest in the kits or the modules. I thought that with his reputatation with Roland and just his rep in the e drum business period, that 2 box would be a big winner for him, as did he! Too, bad! He said he sold one module and one kit. End of story,!

fulrmr

Sounds like Hoshino dropped the ball...not 2Box.  ::)Shame really. Folks have no idea what they are missing. :-\

hemiboy

Yeah Dan, its such a shame, because as we all know, it is such a great  product! Even Erik, who plays the drums, himself, never even plugged a 2 box module into any pads to play it himself! I kept telling him on the phone, to try the  module  and he said he  has been too busy!

ElectronicDrumCenter

I would say 2box for us has been great. We have sold plenty of kits and add on pads and cymbals. Hoshino guys have been more than helpful. I wish we could spread the word more somehow about how great the product is, the problem isn't the product, it is the consumer not being educated more about the product.

digitalDrummer

Quote from: ElectronicDrumCenter on December 08, 2014, 02:34:01 AM
I the problem isn't the product, it is the consumer not being educated more about the product.
That's what digitalDrummer is there for! But I have had no success with Hoshino - or 2box for that matter - on the advertising front.

ElectronicDrumCenter

Allan,

They have not giving you anything to work with?