News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

7 vidoes for 2Box newbies

Started by wildhorse5678, October 29, 2014, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhorse5678

I have created some videos for new users of 2Box which I hope will help them get used to the system quicker than wading though the manual which I found very hard to understand when I first got the kit.

www.2boxfornewbies.weebly.com

or search YouTube for "2Box for Newbies".

The video ARE very basic ... and are not meant for experiecd users.  I dont cover every single thing .. because I  still dont understand it all myself yet.

I found the members of this forum very helpful when I first got my kit ...  but sometimes words of explanation can be confusing ..  I think having someone show you what to do is easier to follow.

So these are my contributions.

Video 1 -  BE PREPARED - useful things to do even before you get the kit
Video 2 -  WHAT THE BUTTONS DO - just so you know what to expect
Video 3 - CONNECTING TO A COMPUTER - how to do it and what happens when you do
Video 4 -  KIT EDITING on PC PT 1 -  things you can do to the existing sounds - changing, adding to kits
Video 5 -  KIT EDITING on PC PT 2 -  creating new sounds from WAV files and adding them to the Unit
Video 6 -  EDITING ON THE UNIT -  things you can do when the Unit isn't attached to the PC
Video 7 -  ATTACHING THE UNIT TO A KIT - also covers info on the slots on the back of the Unit

hemiboy

This is a nice thing you have done for all of us and it is very informative,  and very much appreciated by me, a guy who still doesnt know anything tech or computer related

mrallgood101

DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!!!! Thanks bro!!! Needed This!

norseman

Hey

Nice band name you guys have.

Is there any possibility to do a video on calibrating the module?

Thanks!

Nubium

Hi, The videos don't work anymore.  Thanks