News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

So apparently there are 2 slightly different 2Box hi-hat magnets??!

Started by peanutismint, October 29, 2014, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanutismint

So I ordered a 2box hi hat from a well known european music haus ;) and the guy in their drums dept told me that I'd need to purchase the little magnet thing separately as the hi hats didn't come with one as standard. This turned out to be bullshit and now I have 2 x hi hat magnets :D So one of them's going back, but the curious thing is.... They appear to be slightly different? And so I want to know which (if either) is better and why... The only difference (I can see) is that the one that came separate to the hi hats has a slightly thicker green foam:

I doubt they'll notice which one I send back, so I may as well keep the better one for my inconvenience....!! Right?!

Let me know what you think....

mrallgood101

Absolutely keep the better one! It's probably the thicker foam. You should them both and see which one performs better....then send back the other!  :D

peanutismint

hemiboy

I guess all 2 box uses are day glow colors, lol! Flamimg orange, lime green. Anyway, check for part numbers on the items themselves. So your return doesn't end up being a hot mess

peanutismint

Good call, but absolutely no distinguishing marks whatsoever... So they can have the thin one! :)