News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

US Backordered

Started by Spenc119, December 27, 2014, 06:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spenc119

So I ordered my full 2Box kit from Musicians Friend about a week ago and today got notification that it is backordered until 1/16.  Is this a typical experience in the States?  Everywhere?  I originally wanted to order from Cymbalism - but had a sizable coupon for being a "frequent flyer" at MF (I purchase drum heads through them like crazy).  Is stock low everywhere?  Or is MF being a MFer?

hemiboy

A couple of years ago , myself and others waited up to 8 or 9 months for kits and or modules, so even though it is a PIA to wait, it is not too bad,right? As far as MF being an M F, I dont see that at all. They want to complete the transaction as much as you, if there is a backorder it  is probably out of their control. I can tell you that the 2 box is definitely worth the wait even though I was cursing Guitar center, Hoshino, 2 box and anybody else that was near me at the time, lol! Welcome to the forum and 2 box 

Jman

Quote from: Spenc119 on December 27, 2014, 06:32:24 AM
So I ordered my full 2Box kit from Musicians Friend about a week ago and today got notification that it is backordered until 1/16.  Is this a typical experience in the States?  Everywhere?  I originally wanted to order from Cymbalism - but had a sizable coupon for being a "frequent flyer" at MF (I purchase drum heads through them like crazy).  Is stock low everywhere?  Or is MF being a MFer?
If you are not married to the purchase at MF, check some other places. Everyone is Not out of stock. There are a couple retailers listed in our Trade Sales section that give good deals. Also, Sam Ash on eBay has a nice deal right now.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/2Box-DrumItFive-5-Piece-Electronic-Drum-Set-Mint-original-pkg-1-year-warranty-/171521296025?pt=US_Drums&hash=item27ef774699

Description: This item was used and tested by experts in a product training session and then immediately re-sealed in its original packaging with manuals and all factory included accessories. This item is guaranteed to be in "as new" condition and have no cosmetic imperfections This item is covered with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.

I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

thegoud

I just got a kit from proaudiostar.com, maybe they have some more in stock...

hemiboy

Rmc audio direct has them for sure