Author Topic: DrumIt Manager: kit editor, manage your .dkit, tune your .dsnd files  (Read 23799 times)

Dashriprock

• View Profile
Re: DrumIt Manager: kit editor, manage your .dkit, tune your .dsnd files
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2018, 08:07:35 PM »
Hello,Every Time i use this program i have to change the echo to flang on every kit . I tried changing this on your software by clicking kit .. then change echo to flang ,then save.no luck.I tried another save method by selecting all kits then change from echo to flang then save.no luck when i try it back in the module,i have to go through every kit and disable that annoying echo.I only have the drumit.Dkit file so i dont save it by mistake to another file. Should i turn the save feature off on the module.Is there a manual on how to use this product thanks

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2018, 12:01:56 AM »
We tested it with Dashriprock and the issue is fixed in the current version uploaded last night.

latest change:
  • DKit Manager: fixed displaying echo and flange effects (display was switched but didn't affect saved files)

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2018, 05:15:00 PM »
New version of DrumIt Manager
  • DSound Tuner: the new Max Tune can be previewed (check the box to preview the maximum tuning, uncheck to preview with the default pitch)

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »
New version of DrumIt Manager

This version supports the NVDA screen reader for accessibility to the blind and visually impaired.

• channel faders are linked correctly when assigning them to different groups - thanks to Ed A. for reporting this
  • Copy to Folder: option to allow duplicate dsnd among the exported kits ("Uniques" to avoid duplicates, "Everything" to export each kit independently for backup purposes) - thanks to Chris S. for the idea
  • Copy to Folder: fixed issue when copying a single kit without a title - thanks to Chris S. for reporting this
  • Unit •••: added HType (DrumIt Three)
  • Report: added zone and layer information for .dsnd flagged with "CHECK"

Accessibility improvements - thanks to Cody for all the feedback
  • DKit Manager and DSound Tuner can be used with the NVDA screen reader.
  • F1 to F6 to select the main tabs (Kit •, Kit ••, Layout, Unit •, Unit ••, Unit •••)
  • F7 to select the first of the other tabs, F8 to select the last tab
  • Kit and Unit: press Page Up/Page Down to select the previous/next Pad (or group of setting for Unit •••)
  • Kit: press Enter on any setting to preview the sound, press Enter on the kit name to preview the kit.
  • Kit: Up/Down on instrument names: select previous/next dsnd
  • press Up/Down on any up-down setting to increase/decrease the value
  • the preview keys (X, C, V, S, D, F, G, E, R and T) can be used on the Layout tab
  • press Alt + one of the preview keys (X, C, V, S, D, F, G, E, R and T) to hear the second rim zone for 3 zone snare, edge for cymbals or foot splash for the HiHat
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:59:26 PM by Lustar »