Selling my DDRUM4SE and Professional Triggers

Started by ddrum4se, August 22, 2014, 10:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddrum4se

Hi All,

Just to let you know I am selling my ddrum4se and pro ddrum triggers over on ebay. Please see;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331294007125?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And also Boom Theory Space Muffins. Please see;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331297380089?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for reading and appreciate it if you bid etc.

Best wishes.

roel

Does the Smartrigger hihat a better job for you then the original Ddrum 4 hihat?

ddrum4se

Hi Roel,

Thanks for the post. No - the Smarttrigger was not as good as the cast ddrum hi hat. It was not bad, it looked great, but the cast precision was really a great trigger and much better.

If I did not have the cast hi hat I could have lived with the smart trigger, but it would not have been as good imho.

Cheers.

ddrum4se

Bump.....No bids, so price lowered and re-listed for £400, or buy it now at £560.

I would have thought this was excellent value for money? Maybe I am out of touch, but I have seen ddrum 4se modules on their own for £350, professional triggers for £40 each, and you get all this plus the cast pads and cymbals and tube for £560??

Oh well if it does not shift this time I might give it to a local school and get some feel good factor out of helping other kids the opportunity to play a really good kit.

roel

I have a Ddrum 4se set, with the mesh pads, I still love those pads from your set.
The Ddrum 4 Hihat works better then the 2box hihat in my opinion.

ddrum4se

Hi Roel,

They are beautiful drums, (as we know) and sound so brilliant, (as we also know). Perhaps the people in ebay world don't know what a ddrum4se is, and how good it is.

Oh well see what happens with it now. Its sad that a great kit is not being played - you know?

After 35 years of drumming I am having a major de-clutter. I am sticking with my Yamaha Recording Custom, old vintage Zildjian et Cie cymbals, and a small pro tools recording studio at home..

Cheers.

roel

are you gonna sell the pads and cymbals seperate?

ddrum4se

Hi Roel,

I will see how the auction goes. It might sell better as a module and 5 pro drum trigger option, which would leave the cast precision pads and cymbals as the other option.

Cheers.

ddrum4se

DDRUM 4SE Sold..... ;D

Boom theory still hanging around at a £1.00 There is actually one watcher for it at the moment.  :o

I guess it would break down into decent spares.....

Cheers.

roel

Quote from: ddrum4se on August 29, 2014, 04:38:53 PM
DDRUM 4SE Sold..... ;D

Boom theory still hanging around at a £1.00 There is actually one watcher for it at the moment.  :o

I guess it would break down into decent spares.....

Cheers.

ok great! good luck with the other parts.

ddrum4se

Thanks Roel. It was a sad day to see the kit go......but the bloke who brought it seems a real aficionado of all Clavia drums, and already owns a 2 and 3. So it goes to a good home. ;D

Funnily enough - I was watching Top of the Pops 2 last night, (BBC music programme) and Madonna was on there, with Steve Siedelnyk (spelling???) drumming for her..........using the ddrum4  with Cast Precision pads. It looked, (and sounded) great.

Cheers.