News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Upgrading from ECO to BFD3

Started by StudioG4, July 29, 2014, 03:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StudioG4

I'm considering upgrading since I'm not all that thrilled with the DSNDs that I've made with ECO and SDSE. Would there be a significant change in the sounds of my existing expansion packs if I processed them through BFD3? I'm looking for clean, realistic drum sounds (I don't really need too much processing).
Thanks!    Tony G

Jman

Quote from: StudioG4 on July 29, 2014, 03:56:10 PM
I'm considering upgrading since I'm not all that thrilled with the DSNDs that I've made with ECO and SDSE. Would there be a significant change in the sounds of my existing expansion packs if I processed them through BFD3? I'm looking for clean, realistic drum sounds (I don't really need too much processing).
Thanks!    Tony G
I can't say how much of an improvement you would get on the Eco dsnds, but I can tell you that out of all the VSTs I own (I own a lot) BFD3 is my favorite. BFD3 has excellent kits/sounds and incredible studio like mixing capabilities. All the cymbals have 3 zones and are on the same par as the Zildjian Digital Vault cymbals since John Emrich did the Digital Vault cymbals and the samples in BFD3 also. The pack has a ton of kits and instruments included. Definitely worth the $ IMO.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/