News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

sound editor software (merged thread)

Started by mika77f, January 04, 2010, 01:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mika77f

Hello,

I have a brend new Drumtit5 and I don't find any Cd's with any kind of software.

I connect to my Drumit5 in USB and the same no software exept sound directory, manual and OS .

Where Can I find the Soundeditor Software for mac or pc ?

Thank you for your help

########################
BIG EDIT BY OVER-ZEALOUS ADMIN:
Go here for the latest version of the Sound Editor

NeilC

Hi Mika,

The kit does indeed come without any software. The editor is currently in development and should be with us all soon.

Please have a browse through the current posts on the forum and also the DrumIt Five page over at www.2box.se

Thanks
Neil

kunkyape

Just wondering if there was any update in terms of the software editor...........

Would be good to know some sort of timings if at all possible  :)

Cheers

nonoduweb

Hi

some screenshots of the editor here (I hope that it's not an "April Fool"  ;)):

http://img143.imageshack.us/i/2boxsoft2.jpg/

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/2boxsoft1.jpg/

(shots taken from here:
http://www.laboitenoiredumusicien.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4334)

puttenvr

It's from a beta tester, he says
So I think it's serious
Software will be published within 10 days, he also says

3drum

WalterH

Well i mentioned it before, the communication of 2box isnt that good. I my humble opinion 2box has a debt to their buyers. They do 'sell' the editor already with their product but they do not deliver it. The least thing they can do is to come with a status update of the developments.

Im still waiting to see what 2box is up to and when they deliver the already expected (and promised) updates.

And yeah im very keen on these things.. :P

hwasser

Quote from: WalterH on April 16, 2010, 09:31:58 AM
Well i mentioned it before, the communication of 2box isnt that good. I my humble opinion 2box has a debt to their buyers. They do 'sell' the editor already with their product but they do not deliver it. The least thing they can do is to come with a status update of the developments.

Im still waiting to see what 2box is up to and when they deliver the already expected (and promised) updates.

And yeah im very keen on these things.. :P

They have however made more fixed to the next update, like the new cymbal method. Proberly more fixes had to be done than they thought!  ;)

Dagger

..still a few updates from 2box "every now and then" would keep everybody at peace, i guess.

hwasser

Quote from: Dagger on April 16, 2010, 11:20:48 AM
..still a few updates from 2box "every now and then" would keep everybody at peace, i guess.

Yeah =/

WalterH

True... and i don't want to flame, but like everyone im also waiting very long to see this develop... and i'm very inpatient ... no offence meant. :P ;) :)

Baby Samus

Quote from: WalterH on April 16, 2010, 01:50:33 PM
True... and i don't want to flame, but like everyone im also waiting very long to see this develop... and i'm very inpatient ... no offence ment. :P ;) :)

I understand people are looking forward to the editor, but I'm much happier that 2Box are releasing O/S updates (3 or 4 now in the last 8 months or so?) to make the kit play better - I'd much rather that than the software editor because you can already copy samples and songs onto the module.

The editor will come when its ready...saying you're not happy because its a bit late doesn't make it come quicker...

Calimero

puttenvr

Quote from: WalterH on April 16, 2010, 09:31:58 AM
Well i mentioned it before, the communication of 2box isnt that good.

Yes. Sure.
But there are companies with hundreds of employees which don't even communicate a single word with their customers. I always got reply from Bengt and Deve Lopper is among us on this forum. Hello Roland. Hello Yamaha ...

Manfred

Quote from: puttenvr on April 16, 2010, 05:13:35 PM
Yes. Sure.
But there are companies with hundreds of employees which don't even communicate a single word with their customers. I always got reply from Bengt and Deve Lopper is among us on this forum. Hello Roland. Hello Yamaha ...

Maybe you always got an answer but for example my questions about the dsnd-file-format have never been answered. Not even a reason why the don't want to release the specs. Contrary to yamaha and roland 2Box sells a software which they dont't deliver for months now. In my opinion this is just a deception.

Meanwhile I don't believe 2Box that they are working on the editor. Louis needed about 2 weeks to release a first version of his editor including the reverse engineering of the sound format. And 2 more weeks later, maybe with some support from 2Box, he released version 1.0.

Until now i couldn't read a credible explanation why 2Box needs many months to do the same.

Manfred