News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

US/entire western hemosphere availability

Started by drew, January 03, 2010, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drew

I'm itching to purchase this kit, and see that we are finally getting to the point where the retailers that get kits are blowing through their preorders and having stock on hand afterwords. However, I don't know which ones ship to the US and which don't, and I'm not going to risk putting in my credit card information only to discover that I've wasted thousands of dollars on something they can't give me. So. Does anyone know who is shipping kits to the US, or Canada, or Mexico, or Latin America, or south America, or really any part of the world this side of the Pacific? Preferably I would like to go with someone who will not totally stick it to me on shipping costs but recognize that I have to take what I can get, as far as that's concerned.

NeilC

Here is the Canadian Distributor according to the 2Box official site...

Canada
Efkay musical instruments Ltd
2165 46th Avenue
Lachine
Quebec
Canada
H8T2P1
Tel: 514 633 8877
Fax: 514 633 8872
www.efkaymusic.com

drew

I saw that. However, as their website fails to provide any information on what stores they've shipped their kits to, or even if they have received any kits, or when they might receive new kits, or, in fact, anything at all, it isn't terribly helpful or useful in any way.

Perico

Hi Drew,
I ordered a kit at Steve's music store in Montreal 2 weeks ago (I live in Montreal) and Efkaymusic which is the distributor will receive the kits (2nd batch with new HitHat clamp, Rims, and OS update) for the end of January!
Here you have the contact of the shop, maybe they can deliver to Usa : http://www.stevesmusic.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us
Hope this help!!

drew

Okay, I'll send them an email and find out what they say, thanks very much. This is a living post!

drew

Email from Steve's Music:

Hello Drew,
I would be happy to sell you this kit but it is not yet available. Im sure the pricing (when it arrives) would be very aggressive in California.
Shipping from Canada would be around 200.00
Happy New Year.
Lenny

Not exactly informative but an answer, anyway.