News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Musikmesse 2013 video!

Started by Travis182, March 14, 2014, 12:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis182

How have i never seen this video from Musikmesse 2013! 2Box with a big sound system sounds epic!! simple as. Really wouldn't know a difference between the real thing and this kit if i wasn't looking at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ZDTSPytYU

I now want this sound system in my house though, neighbours beware.....hahaha  :rock: :drum3:

paul_4#

my kits set up in my sisters house - she'd freak if she came home to that setup lol,,,, is that a standard 2 box frame .. would love that double bass look, I have a double kick pedal but on the single skin

roel

Quote from: paul_4# on March 14, 2014, 08:16:27 PM
my kits set up in my sisters house - she'd freak if she came home to that setup lol,,,, is that a standard 2 box frame .. would love that double bass look, I have a double kick pedal but on the single skin

I have the same setup at home. it rocks!

hemiboy

So then you have 2 kicks and 2 up and one down for toms on each side ?

Travis182

I just love the 2box arms that have been used as uprights for the extra cymbals  :rock:. Sounds killer.

roel

Quote from: Travis182 on March 17, 2014, 09:37:34 AM
I just love the 2box arms that have been used as uprights for the extra cymbals  :rock:. Sounds killer.

I working on it! I will post pictures soon It looks very cool!

hemiboy

Roel, how many toms are on the front cross bar and how many on the side bars on each side. Can't tell by the pic

roel

Quote from: hemiboy on March 17, 2014, 10:43:26 PM
Roel, how many toms are on the front cross bar and how many on the side bars on each side. Can't tell by the pic

my setup is a bit different but better. I think he has 3 toms on the front cross bar and 2 on each side, but he uses 2 2box modules.check out my photo's!

URL=http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/Roeljetten2104/media/IMG_1588_zpsfe54cc44.jpg.html][/URL]

Nico

Now that is a sweet monster kit Roel !  :rock:

Dänoh

Travis182

That kit looks mega Roel!!! I want, let me rephrase, i need this setup  :drum3:

fulrmr

nice kit indeed. How do the Kit Toys perform?

roel

Quote from: fulrmr on March 21, 2014, 08:13:36 PM
nice kit indeed. How do the Kit Toys perform?
[/quote

The Kit Toys Cymbals trigger perfect with the 2box module, I only use them for splash and china.
for crash and ride I prefer the original 2box cymbals.

fulrmr

Quote from: roel on March 23, 2014, 11:07:26 AM

The Kit Toys Cymbals trigger perfect with the 2box module, I only use them for splash and china.
for crash and ride I prefer the original 2box cymbals.

Thanks. I have a bunch of these. Eventually going to ditch the Roland gear at church. Probly use these with a DrumItFive until the Gen16 Buffed Bronze come out....and I can afford them ;)

hemiboy

Dan. Do you plan on triggering the new bronze gen 16's or use them with the gen 16 controller? I was thinking of getting them and trigger but not drilling the holes just Keller red or Velcro  them  to the underside and I will have the either or we talking about a while back . What is the Eta on them, anyway?