News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Greetings from New Zealand

Started by eyerichards, July 22, 2009, 07:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyerichards

Hi everyone,
Just want to say hi as I'm new to the forum.
I have played a ddrum4 kit for the last 12 years and it's still going strong even after a freak rain storm poured water on to the unit while I was playing outside !
I have followed the  development of the drumit 5 kit since I came across the rumours on a keyboard review site two years ago. I work for South Pacific Music Distributors here in New Zealand who used to import the ddrum4 before ddrum was sold to Armadillo in the States. I am thrilled to say we have the distribution for 2 box. It's great to have a site like this up and running already that I can put my customers on to for anything regarding this breakthrough kit. I am personally chomping at the bit to my hands on a kit for myself!!!

For those who might be interested, I asked Bengt a while back if my ddrum triggers on my acoustic kit would work with the new module, and he assured me they would.

Cheers
Ian

Scottie

Hi Ian

Good to have another distributor on the forum, hopefully we can get a few more from around the world to join up :)

Scott

Usename

It is because there is no greetings topic, so I was originally going to create one to be stickied, then came across this and decided against making a new topic of it, when we already have one. This page could be used for new members to introduce themselves, since every forum has one, this one deserves one too, we do get plenty of members here do we not?