News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UC

Quote from: juan on June 29, 2011, 09:24:25 PM
Here stopping by and saying hello (going back to the original subject...), I'm not new here, it's just that my former account was gone with the 400-spam-accounts-clean-up, no worries because being a daily reader of the forums I had very few posts, I hope this one serves for UC to know that I'm a human being who deserves to survive the next clean up :)

Next week my kit arrives, we'll see if it leads me to leave the silent mode, hehe.

Hey Juan, I'm really sorry about that - you know what, I saw your account and decided you were real and tried not to delete it. But when you've just clicked 400 check-boxes I guess it's easy to make mistakes.

Hope you enjoy your kit.
cheers
UC

juan

No problem UC, I have an idea of how complicated it could be to manage and keep up a site, you are doing a great job here, thanks a lot

stickcharmer

I ordered my 2box module today from Tapestry Music in British Columbia! I was a hard decision due to the lack of support here in the US, but I had to take the chance. I cant wait to get it!

Lundin

Hello fellow drummers.
Coming in from the left side of the Swedish stage just wanted to say hi.
I've been watching this 2boxgame for ages, nearly bought both Yammie DTX 950 and Roland TD-20 pro.. but as of today actually, are joining you guys with my brand new MK2.

Hope to spend some time here from now on.

Take care

/Magnus

UC

Big friendly welcome to Lundin and Stickcharmer - well done for making it past the anti-spam measures :)

twisted.mellow

Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself... already been a member at the vdrums.com forum (Hi Al, hi JMan!) and recently purchased a 2Box module to start mucking around with. Still waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime, I'll start reading everything on here!

Will post some pics of my kit when I figure out how! It's been featured in DigitalDrummer mag in the monster kit section :)

digitalDrummer

Geez Ian, is there nowhere you won't follow us?
Welcome!

twisted.mellow

Cuban

Quote from: twisted.mellow on August 03, 2011, 05:14:43 AM
Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself...
And another joins us, welcome to the bright side!  8)
You should have dropped me a line about the module... ;)

Have fun when it arrives.
:patbat2box:

twisted.mellow

Ha, yeah sorry Cuban... so busy can't remember who the 2Boxer's are on vdrums :)

I believe 2Box will succeed if they proceed carefully - they win hands down in a couple of areas, but have to play "catchup" in others before it's the ultimate module. A bloody good place to start though :)

Jman

Good to see ya Ian, and you won't catch me twittering either ;D Yeah, if getting the highest quality sound from a stand alone drum module is important ..... well 2Box D5 is the module for sure. Might wanna read some posts by Slap the drummer .... he is actually the one that sparked my interest in getting some new sounds into the module..... and WOW this module has some incredible capability for playing high quality samples with no latency problems .... J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

edcito

Quote from: twisted.mellow on August 03, 2011, 05:14:43 AM
Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself... already been a member at the vdrums.com forum (Hi Al, hi JMan!) and recently purchased a 2Box module to start mucking around with. Still waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime, I'll start reading everything on here!

Will post some pics of my kit when I figure out how! It's been featured in DigitalDrummer mag in the monster kit section :)

Hey mate welcome to the orange side  :patbat2box:
Strangely enough all 2box related posts get locked in that other forum..

twisted.mellow

Quote from: edcito on August 04, 2011, 04:01:40 AM
Hey mate welcome to the orange side  :patbat2box:
Strangely enough all 2box related posts get locked in that other forum..

Ha... I know one did... beyond that, never really noticed! What's your username over there?

edcito

Quote from: twisted.mellow on August 04, 2011, 04:08:54 AM
Ha... I know one did... beyond that, never really noticed! What's your username over there?

I'm edtxer from Syd.  :patbat2box:

twisted.mellow

Ah of course... should have put "ed" and "ed" together... the 2Box convert from Sydney :)

Have you done the memory mod to your module yet? I just ordered an SD card extender today... now gotta cough up another $70 for the memory card... bloody money pits these things!! lol