News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: hefu on September 02, 2010, 06:19:12 AM
I've got the new rack. Not the extra cymbals and toms, yet.
:(

Do you have some pictures, are you satisfied about that new rack?

hefu

No pics just yet, I'll get som later this week or so.
The new rack is REALLY sturdy!
I thought the old one was ok, but this is another ballpark! Built to last!

I did have osome initial problem, more about that later.

orly

Thomann sent me my kit yesterday, I hope it's the MKII they had in stock.

orly

I got my kit today, it's the MKII. The kick pad still have the metal frontplate and the trigger on the middle of the pad.

hwasser

Quote from: orly on September 23, 2010, 12:01:18 PM
I got my kit today, it's the MKII. The kick pad still have the metal frontplate and the trigger on the middle of the pad.

Ehm, then its not MKII ?

hefu

This.

As you might understand, 2Box sends out the remaining "old" bassdrumpads.
No biggie, just open it, and remove the plate, and move the trigger.
I cut the foam to strips, and then I actually got some strips from Bengt.
Someday I'll exchange them.

However. I have had ZERO problem with duble-triggering, and i haven't started using the triggerball-beater yet.
The next shipment, or so, will have the "new" bassdrum.

hwasser

Could we get any status from you 2box how it's going? Any new software on its way? How are the making process of parts going and such?

nonoduweb

Quote from: hwasser on September 30, 2010, 09:17:12 AM
Could we get any status from you 2box how it's going? Any new software on its way? How are the making process of parts going and such?

Is there someone from 2box here?  here?  here?  here?  here?

Just kidding  ;)

hwasser

Quote from: nonoduweb on September 30, 2010, 05:31:00 PM
Is there someone from 2box here?  here?  here?  here?  here?

Just kidding  ;)

hehe :p

Insider

Hi

We have been working very very hard. Demand has surpassed all  our expectations with a very large company in Japan being signed up as our distributor. I am told they would like to distribute the product in the USA. There will be new sample sounds for you to download FOC very shortly. Thanks to all of you for your support, it is appreciated. We know there have been some issues that have cropped up, but we have tried very hard to respond to you all, even though we are at this time a small company. I try not to bug the guys in Sweden to much, as I am sure they are working hard to develop new products and exciting new features for the Drumit 5.

roel

Quote from: Insider on October 05, 2010, 07:57:00 PM
Hi

We have been working very very hard. Demand has surpassed all  our expectations with a very large company in Japan being signed up as our distributor. I am told they would like to distribute the product in the USA. There will be new sample sounds for you to download FOC very shortly. Thanks to all of you for your support, it is appreciated. We know there have been some issues that have cropped up, but we have tried very hard to respond to you all, even though we are at this time a small company. I try not to bug the guys in Sweden to much, as I am sure they are working hard to develop new products and exciting new features for the Drumit 5.

what about spare parts I know I asked it couple of times but we all want some extra tom or cymbals.
and the new mk2 rack???

Insider

Hello Roel

We are busting a gut, I know it's it's not a very elegant phrase but it is the truth. We are busting a gut to make full kits at the moment. We know you guys want extra toms and cymbals, and please don't forget they would be a great profit stream for us as well. I believe separate toms are in production. We are also having some extra new racks made as well, but this is an expensive stand, when you see it in the flesh, you will see the difference, so please do not expect it to be cheap. As soon as I have some firm news for you all, I will come back lot you.

nonoduweb