News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

welshsteve

Yeah, it would. You'd still not have 3zone cymbals, but maybe that's not a biggy for you. You could have Edge and Bow on crashes and Bell/Bow on rides, along with the Zummann box that's what a mate of mine done and he's pretty happy with it.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

man-kzin

Hello,

Here I am at last.
I bought a drumit5 (serial number 06170) in december 2016 after a lot of reading on the internet and on this forum. I took a leap of faith, as I couldn't play on and listen to a 2box before buying. To me it's the better e-drum on the market and I certainly don't regret my purchase.
Before I had a roland TD3 and I still have my TD9, which I use when rehearsing with the band. I use my 2box at home as I don't want to get in trouble with the neighbours.
i like the real sounds in the brain and the feel of the drumpads.
Today I installed 2 Endre-eNerd drums on my module. I had to overcome some problems along the way, but thanks to the info on this forum I got everything working the way I wanted.

grtz
Jo

Murgen

Hello everybody!

I'm back. Semi-retired means I should have more time to play the drums and spent more time behind my Drumit5. I want to create a new SDD first so fingers crossed.

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Lustar

Murgen

Quote from: Lustar on August 15, 2019, 10:36:26 AM
Welcome back Murgen!

Since I decided to enjoy a ductape retirement I have more time now to work on my drums :)

SDSE is the first step - fresh install on my new PC - 1 TB space for samples. And yes, still had my licencesekey from 2012.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Ronnie

Hello!
New in town.
I just got the first 2Box 5 mk2 in the world :) (new model)
Why all these verifications for everything?

MichaelP

Hi Folks, just registered to the Forum and would like to say Hello and best wishes to you all in these difficult times. Have got my DrumIt Five MKII (Serial # 0149) only a few days ago. It's my first 2Box module and I guess I will need some time to get familiar with it. Fingers crossed but am confident that I'll get some helpful advices from this Forum. Will post now my first question/ reply for help within the respective hardware section. Cheers Michael
Drummer in a Funk & Sould Band. Gear: DrumIT Five MKII, DTX900, jobeky trigger and variuos other trigger systems, various Acoustic & Hybrid Drums. Recording DAW: StudioOne 4, BFD2, BFD3, Addictive Drums 2

rizion

Hello all. Got the SpeedLight kit with drumit3 2 weeks ago. I've done the 32gb sd mod, purchased sdse and the kit manager. Imported some addictive drums 2. And am generally loving the kit. Had an Alesis Strike kit before but have anyways wanted a 2box kit and got a great deal from an online dealer here in the states. I enjoyed the Strike but wouldn't go back. I'd like 2 additional cymbals. What is recommended to go well with the 3? Oh, and customer service from 2box has been phenomenal as well as Lustark. Zourman has been very helpful as well.

Slamstick

Welcome to the forum and 2 box and you plugged right in to great and super knowledgeable people in Lustar and Anders ( znourman)

Soundmodul

Hey everybody!
I bought 2box drumit5 about 2 years ago when used. I did a card modation for it, thanks for the good instructions on the forum! I also have a homemade mesh set with Roland cones featuring a Yamaha dx-502 brain and Yamaha cymbals. Great pages!

Arutiungevon78

Hello everyone! I'm new here and looking for this drum kit to buy! Can't think of anything else lately! Was waiting for this for too long.... So confusing! I'm not familiar with what exactly I'm dealing with. Just watched tons of videos on YouTube and really surprised by its authentic sound. I kind of need an advice!

https://www.gear4music.com/us/en/Drums-and-Percussion/2Box-Speed-Light-Electronic-Kit/37E0

https://m.thomannmusic.com/intl/basket/index.html?i11l=en_GB%3AUS.USD

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1406037-REG/2box_music_applications_d3k_drumit_three_complete_kit.html

Speedlight Kit, DrumIt Five MKII Speedlight Kit, 2BOX DrumIt Five MKII Limited Edition, 2Box Music Applications D3K, the original Drumit Five.... Which of these actually is worth buying? I have to say I like the orange ones for some reason. Now there's a chance to get used but I don't know if it's a good idea. If anyone knows where can this kit be purchased with financing options available please let me know and post some links.

ANGR77

The speedlight kit with either the Three or MKII module is maybe a good choice...if you want to buy it from a retailer with financing. The original Five starts be hard to find and buy new with it orange pads...

The MKII module have some small advantages like bigger memory and a sd card slot...so if you want to add own sounds more easily - the MKII is a good choice.

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com / some nice gears for 2box!
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Arutiungevon78

Thank you for your answer! When I asked drum-tec, the guy told me he wouldn´t recommend speedlight kit quality wise. So I would say for now I'm more convinced about the original black/orange kit.

logihack

I would never buy 2box kit again. Just module and atv drums. Hardware from 2box is just not durable enough. Im talking about original orange kit. The new one, is also same cheap set, like Medelli.

Arutiungevon78

Guys I'm new to all this. I just got the original drumit five kit(rubber pad). Can someone tell me where can I get a hihat stand, snare stand and kick drum pedal? As far as I understand i can't just get any. It has to be compatible. And by the way which sticks are the best?:) For this particular drum kit