News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenchaos

Hello and greetings from Finland.

Studio engineer here using 2box drumit five module and triggers (diy stuff mostly).
Here to ask questions, answer to some and talk stuff related to drum recording and so on.

welshsteve

My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

dragonz

Figure I should put my mark here too.
Gudday to all from New Zealand :)

Regards

Phil

SynapticGroove

Hi All,

Not a current 2box user, but a longtime Ddrum user.  Stopping in to learn something.  :rock:

BadgerOfTruth

Hello everyone!

Thank you for letting me join this useful and enthusiastic group! I look forward to reading and posting from now on!

BadgerOfTruth
Greetings from the Badger Of Truth...

Sent from a manifestation of Steve Jobs' vision!

Michael

Hello to everyone from Munich, Germany

.. new 2box Three user, very happy about finally having Superior Drummer sounds directly on the module  :D

Best,
Michael

KnipeDrums

Hello Everyone, I joined a long time ago and meant to get a Drumit 5 module, had some medical issues keeping me away from building and playing much at all. I am still limited physically but after seeing the Drumit 3 I knew I had to purchase one or two.

I have to build everything while sitting so it takes a lot of time but so worth it.

One of the reasons I chose the DI3, the ability to sample my own custom drums and being able to play every snare drum I have and build with different heads. This is a tedious process and will take time but I will make some for free and make them available to 2Box and Alesis users as they become available.

A few weeks ago I ordered one from Erik at EdrumCenter.com and began building a special kit to use with the new modules. I will post pics in the DIY section when done when I have the module and tune it up.  :drum2:

Thank you for all the information I learned here.

Joe Mama

Hello All!

Nice forum! hope to get some help.... ;)

Anus Young

Hello Fellows,
I´m a new member in the 2box user community, but I was lurking around here for a Long time.
Since March I am a happy owner of a drumit three module and use it with a self made a2e coversion with R-Drum and Intrigg Triggers. I use a VH-11 on my set and it works flawless. I also use a Yammy 15" Ride also flawless on all 3 zones and some cheap millenium Crash ecymbals that are surprising responsive.

I´m a beginner on drums but I play guitar and bass for many years and sing in a rock coverband  for more than 5 years now.

I really have to say I was interested in drums for a Long time and I always wanted a 2box drumit 5. But the whole set was way to expensive for me in 2011 .

With the universal Trigger Feature I couldn´t stop myself buying this new Instrument :rock:

Cheers,

Anus

chgui

hello everyone!

i am a new 2box edrum user(and edrum user in general), and a beginner with everything to learn from your discussions.

actually i use the build in presets directfrom the module, and for now, i'm pretty impressed.

happy drumming!

welshsteve

Welcome the new guys. Hope you enjoy the module and this forum for any tips and advice we can provide!
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

dfab

Greetings from Northern California's Bay Area.  I'm looking forward to beginning my sojourn with 2Box.  Also looking forward to gaining more knowledge on electronic drums.

All the best......

Gr00veg0d

Hi all,

I'm what you would call a prospective user I guess. I'm a Roland kit owner looking to switch out my old td6 module for a Drumit5. From all the reviews I've read this is the best choice for me as it combines great sounds with the ability to tinker with stuff (I like to tinker)  8)

edtc

Quote from: Gr00veg0d on November 29, 2018, 06:19:50 PM
Hi all,

I'm what you would call a prospective user I guess. I'm a Roland kit owner looking to switch out my old td6 module for a Drumit5. From all the reviews I've read this is the best choice for me as it combines great sounds with the ability to tinker with stuff (I like to tinker)  8)
you should maybe buy a drumit 3 ... so everything from your old roland kit will work ... Drumit5 isnt compatible with the roland hihat pedal

Gr00veg0d

Would be nice, but I can't stretch to a drumit3 right now. Was hoping to find a Drumit5 with hihat mod box for less money which would do the same job?