News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsh

Hello everyone, I'm triggering my acoustic kit and after using a TD-8 I'm using a TD-20 for two years now.
However, actually I'm looking to get a DDrum 4 next but I'm also looking on the 2Box module because there's a lot of potential. As hard it is to find a DDrum module as long it will take until you get the module only. So I'm here to check out the new samples and wait ...

puttenvr

The wait will be worth it.
Although the ddrum4 is a nice module (just found for you http://link.marktplaats.nl/308069221
and http://link.marktplaats.nl/305859293) the 2Box is a better (more memory, spiced up sounds) module. Forget about the Roland

Ramsh

If I get a DDrum I'd look for a 4SE. However, you're right bout the Roland  :animal:

tjemeu

Hi everybody!

I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks now so I decided to join you guys. I've ordered my 2box drumit 2 weeks ago and I'm waiting for the next shipment. I've never owned a drum kit before and I'm not much of a drummer too, but my favourite color happens to be orange (I'm from the Netherlands :)), so I couldn't resist buying it.

UC

Quotemy favourite color happens to be orange
Welcome tjemu! That's as good a reason as any I would say!

I started drumming about 20 years ago (omg!) on a crappy old kit that sounded terrible - that didn't help with the enthusiasm much, but once I could afford a better kit, I got more and more into it. I also found that using industrial over-the ear protectors really compressed the drum sounds and took the white noise of harsh cymbals away, and I got better a lot faster. I guess the point of the story is, if your drums sound good, you'll learn quick  :drum2:

tjemeu

Quote from: UC on January 15, 2010, 11:55:05 AM
Welcome tjemu! That's as good a reason as any I would say!

I started drumming about 20 years ago (omg!) on a crappy old kit that sounded terrible - that didn't help with the enthusiasm much, but once I could afford a better kit, I got more and more into it. I also found that using industrial over-the ear protectors really compressed the drum sounds and took the white noise of harsh cymbals away, and I got better a lot faster. I guess the point of the story is, if your drums sound good, you'll learn quick  :drum2:

Thank you! I'm a musician for more than 20 years now. Mainly on keyboards but later drums and bass guitar as well. I thought myself some basic beats to be able to replace the very unreliable drummer of one of the bands I was playing keyboards in. The only way for me to practice was at rehearsal with the band. But to be honest I really liked the drummer's absence because that allowed me to practice drumming. :-) And now I'm almost the owner of my own drum kit. Can't wait!

Manuel

Hi all, my name is Manuel, from Italy.
Just wanted to say hello to all.
2box = good job !!!
:drum2:

UC

benvenuto!

alainV

tap tip bab a dop ting tong bam..   8)

UC

UC

the sooner you realisr nothing in the worls actually makes sense, the happier you'll be ;)

wilkommen!

alainV

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

UC

slowmotion

Hello everyone!
This is a great forum! I hope to learn a lot about 2box!
Best wishes to all who are part of this forum.
sLmT