News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

welcome to the forum (stop by and say hello!)

Started by UC, July 10, 2009, 11:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Beater

Hi E-Gang,

just wanted to show up..

..as I did before on edrumming.com & vdrums.com..

..willing to leave sacred grounds of Roland country (module wise) ...http://www.2box-forum.com/Smileys/default/patbat.gif

..guess, I´m not the only one.. :rock:

Keep on drumming.

PB

Diamond Dave

Dave from Diamond E Drums stopping by to say hi, nice place! anyone know where the toilets are?

Love these moving avatars  :drum1:

SHwoKing

Welcome to the forum.

Did we know each other ?

As for the toilets/bathroom, I think you might found it Here

Diamond Dave

Thankyouuuuu

I found the toilets thanks he he

I will pitch my tent just over there and i will be serving drinks at 7pm  :)
Vodka and orange anyone?  :patbat2box:

Many thanks ...

Dave

UC

Make mine an Oranjeboom!

Welcome to the forum :)

Diamond Dave

hampis

Hello i just signed up to this forum
My name is Hampis i am from Athens Greece and i think i have some friends here from another great forum in vdrums
I recently decided to switch to orange mainly due to the fantastic and realistic drum library of the 2box module.I was a Roland fan for some years and had TD-6V , TD-12 and TD-20 modules along with a ton of other e-gear ( cymbals , pads etc) .Now i am selling almost all roland gear ( td-20 is already gone) and i am planning to get the 2 box module and hihat in first place to use with custom built diamond electronic drums .Later i might add 2box cymbals too.I believe this is the best ( and maybe only ?) source to get all the info a newbie like me needs.
Looking forward to making new friends here and sharing our orange excitement !!

grohl

geia sou re Hampi kalos se vrikame kai edw!!!
Quote from: hampis on February 12, 2012, 11:05:24 AM
Hello i just signed up to this forum
My name is Hampis i am from Athens Greece and i think i have some friends here from another great forum in vdrums
I recently decided to switch to orange mainly due to the fantastic and realistic drum library of the 2box module.I was a Roland fan for some years and had TD-6V , TD-12 and TD-20 modules along with a ton of other e-gear ( cymbals , pads etc) .Now i am selling almost all roland gear ( td-20 is already gone) and i am planning to get the 2 box module and hihat in first place to use with custom built diamond electronic drums .Later i might add 2box cymbals too.I believe this is the best ( and maybe only ?) source to get all the info a newbie like me needs.
Looking forward to making new friends here and sharing our orange excitement !!

TheM@x

Hi all,

I'm back.

Former proud member of the Ddrum forum.
multiple owner of Ddrum3 and Ddrum4 modules and kit.

Now owner of à 2Box MKII with MKI Kick, so let there be light.

Sounds f#^**##^ great. Will deal with de Freeze bug. (SD-Card)

I saw à site with 96khz samples for the module, but can not find it anymore.

Loki1

Hi Everyone.

Wanted to say Hello and to wish everyone well. Not got my 2Box kit yet, in the process of selling my TD12 VEX kit and TD10 bits but will get there..  :-)

LokI 1   :patbat2box:

Armagiedon

Just said Hi to the French speaking section, so might as well do it here. ;)

Owned mine since February 2012. Been playing acoustic for more than 20 years, but mostly never for the last 10 (job and kids got me busy. Also the wife doesn't like seeing my Yamaha Recording Custom set up nor does she like hearing it! :'()

Love the fact that i can play drums again, albeit electronic ones, every night for an hour or so. The sounds are dynamite, especially the toms, snare and kick.

See y'all!

ddrummer68

Just sold my TD-20X, in favor of a 2Box.  Had a ddrum4 for about 10 years, and am pleased as punch that Bengt and the guys are giving it another shot.  Can't wait 1) for my 2Box to arrive, and 2) to see what the next few years will bring to e-drums.

Jman

Quote from: ddrummer68 on April 12, 2012, 02:47:29 AM
Just sold my TD-20X, in favor of a 2Box.  Had a ddrum4 for about 10 years, and am pleased as punch that Bengt and the guys are giving it another shot.  Can't wait 1) for my 2Box to arrive, and 2) to see what the next few years will bring to e-drums.
I switched from the TD-20X also ... and am not sorry at all .... Welcome to the forum!  8) J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

mvanhoren

Hi all!

New to the forum / new to 2box - I actually ordered my kit recently and can't wait for it to get here!

I was wondering, while I'm waiting, are there any videos online that show the module in depth? I mean it sounds fantastic, but I love tweaking settings and such, always good to know what I'll be laying my hands on!

All the best,
Mike

Jman

Quote from: mvanhoren on April 14, 2012, 07:10:23 PM
Hi all!

New to the forum / new to 2box - I actually ordered my kit recently and can't wait for it to get here!

I was wondering, while I'm waiting, are there any videos online that show the module in depth? I mean it sounds fantastic, but I love tweaking settings and such, always good to know what I'll be laying my hands on!

All the best,
Mike
This video probably goes more into the module than most:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SalaW8_I40s&feature=youtu.be

and you can always download and read the manual ;D
http://www.2box.se/download/pdf/User_Manual_OS_1.24.pdf
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/