News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

NAMM 2014 .... what color were those 2Box drums?

Started by Jman, January 25, 2014, 01:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jman

Don't be alarmed .... It is only a test! yeah, they decided to see what the response would be to different color 2Box drums ..... I suggested they might try Black, White, Silver/Gray ....  ;D And yes as the links to US retailer ads that others have already displayed suggest ..... the 2Box kits and modules have arrived in the US .... a few days ago the containers arrived.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

hemiboy

J, Are these drums we are looking at or Lifesavers? God bless Bengt. He couldn't care less what anybody thinks. Gotta give him credit and after the word get's out some more, they will sell with zebra stripes and purple pokadots! The more I stick around, the more I realize that this guy is a real innovator and sharp as hell with e drums

Pascaldc

Ilike the green one well the darker green one glow in the dark green would be cool... The color should be matched for thebdrums and module tough

Murgen

Bonhams Ludwig Vistalite's colour ... Oaw, orange.  ::) :P
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Murgen

Somehow good to see the design has not changed over the past 2 years.  :)
--------

Dänoh

...I'd like to have a big, green, 14" lifesaver, please!

Wait, what....?

;D

fulrmr

*sigh.......I guess I'll continue to DIY for the look.  ::) Not a fan of the continuing "Rock Band" theme. If they would just make these polished or brushed aluminum...they would appeal to such a larger demographic and take on whatever color anyone wanted to light their room or kit with so these silly "I hate the color" conversations would just disappear. ::) Then maybe folks would concentrate on all the great things this module has to offer. ::)

I kinda get the shock value to gain exposure.....but isn't the bottom line sales? Let the module speak for the system....it's more than capable to do so on it's own without drawing unwanted negative attention.

Murgen

A friend over here has a car workshop with paintfacilities. Will discuss the possibility to powdercoat the module casing and pads in the most sexiest way one can think over. Overhauling to the max.
--------

Lustar

The colors on display are good as a teaser. It says fresh, daring and exciting, like 2box. I always liked it in Orange myself but glow in the dark green or brushed aluminum would sure be tempting.

Quote from: Murgen on January 25, 2014, 10:28:54 PM
powdercoat the module casing and pads in the most sexiest way one can think over.
That would be nice, when using a sensible choice of colors of course ;D

nocturnodrummer

I personally love the original orange, it's unique and bold. Having some really crappy skills in graphics I've tried to make a preview on what the 2box would look like.. No copyright infringement intended :)

The first is the original, second is supposed to be brushed aluminium but.. oh well :)

Personally, I like also the green and red one.

Murgen

Quote from: nocturnodrummer on January 26, 2014, 02:43:59 PM
I personally love the original orange, it's unique and bold. Having some really crappy skills in graphics I've tried to make a preview on what the 2box would look like.. No copyright infringement intended :)

The first is the original, second is supposed to be brushed aluminium but.. oh well :)

Personally, I like also the green and red one.

Great job! Orange is not that bad. :)
--------

hemiboy

That is so cool.  I like most of them. It would be cool if they came out with interchangeable shell covers and module colors. I am sure aftermarket could pick up on this. If I wasn't so tech challenged, coming up with these might be the way up and out of the G. A. S.  causing financial mess I find myself in !

Dänoh

nocturnodrummer,
thank you for doing this! 

I would like to see more graphical ideas like this!  :)

:rock: