News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Best Damn Edrum Pod-Cast on the net!

Started by Hellfire, July 21, 2009, 04:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire

Here is the lastest Hellfire Electronic Drum Systems Pod-cast. Some of you guys wanted a longer cast, well now you've got it. This cast is about 30 minutes long. Lots of news and Part #1 our exclusive interview with Tom Knipe! founder of eDrumforum.com. You don't want to miss it.;)

Scottie

Hey Hellfire

I listened to your podcast yesterday and really enjoyed it. Everyone should check it out.

Well done, keep up the good work. Thanks for the mention of 2box as well.

Regards
Scott

Hellfire

Quote from: Scottie on July 22, 2009, 10:24:23 AM
Hey Hellfire

I listened to your podcast yesterday and really enjoyed it. Everyone should check it out.

Well done, keep up the good work. Thanks for the mention of 2box as well.

Regards
Scott
Thanks Scott.

I also want to thank everybody else who listened as well. It has become the most popular pod cast from Hellfire Electronic Drum Systems yet!
So, thanks to all.

Hellfire

The 7/26/2009 Episode (part 2 of 2) of the Hellfire Electronic Drum Systems Pod-Cast is now up. This is another long one (about 30 min.). You don't want to miss part #2 of our interview with Tom Knipe. Here is the link:

FYI, The last pod-cast is by far the most listened to Hellfire Drums pod-cast to date. Big thanks to everyone who listened.

UC

Hey Phil, finally got round to listening to the podcast - good work - the Tom Knipe interview is great.

Please keep plugging your podcasts here :)