Author Topic: Use Almost ANY E Hi Hat or Ecymbal with 2Box / Stealth HH Stand Conversion Kit  (Read 32634 times)

Jman

• Administrator
  • Two modules SN: 00197 and 02207
    • View Profile
    • Stealth Drums
so  if  I m  understanding  right, do  I  really  need  this  stealth  conversion  kit, if  I  simply  plan  to  use  a  dw  5000  2  legged  hi-hat  stand  with  my  default  2box  hi-hat  cymbals?
I  really  don't  care  about  having  the  remote  option .
what  are  the  pros  and  cons  with  using  this  conversion  kit , on  a  standard  2box  hi-hat ?
This mod, like the title says is for using other Brand E-Hi Hat cymbal or Ecymbal. It is not needed and doesn't work with the original 2Box Hi Hat cymbal.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)

crosstix73

• View Profile
ok, so  wich  brand  hi-hat  do  you  use  for  your  stealth  conv. kit?
would  this  conv. kit  work  w. my  current  Yamaha  rhh  135, for  my  dtxtreme  III  module ? 

Jman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Stealth Drums
ok, so  wich  brand  hi-hat  do  you  use  for  your  stealth  conv. kit?
would  this  conv. kit  work  w. my  current  Yamaha  rhh  135, for  my  dtxtreme  III  module ?
Yes, it will work with the RHH135 and 2Box module.
If interested in purchasing send me a PM with your location or zip code and I will quote price including shipping.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:29:58 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Stealth Drums
I have plenty of stock on these Stealth 2Box Hi Hat Stand Conversion kits and ship worldwide. I build and test every one personally, guaranteed to work. Just send me a PM or email if interested. Let me know if you are in the US, or where you are located. Jerry