News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

MODULES HAVE ARRIVED! KITS COME IN 2ND WEEK OF NOV.

Started by cymbalism, October 23, 2013, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cymbalism

At long last I can report that the new 2Box modules have arrived at our suppliers and can be ordered anytime on our site. If your interested please get ahold of us quickly as we will sell these out quickly.

The kits are slated to arrive the 2nd week of Nov and most are already presold so let us know ASAP on a kit order too.

Come and get em! http://stores.cymbalismmusic.com/-strse-2233/Drumit-Five-2Box-Electronic/Detail.bok

Scott

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

fulrmr

Excellent! Hopefully this will be the  end of all the whining about availability here in the States.  ;)

Greg the groove

Just ordered my 2box module from Scott! Looking to get the 32GB card mod from JMan and then hopefully my NON DIY butt would be able to do the mod. Kinda nervous about that.

Then I'm hoping to put sone of my SD VSTs on the module along with Evil Drums and Rock Solid EZX. Kinda nervous about that also. SDSE scares me. LOL

cymbalism

Quote from: Greg the groove on October 23, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
Just ordered my 2box module from Scott! Looking to get the 32GB card mod from JMan and then hopefully my NON DIY butt would be able to do the mod. Kinda nervous about that.

Then I'm hoping to put sone of my SD VSTs on the module along with Evil Drums and Rock Solid EZX. Kinda nervous about that also. SDSE scares me. LOL

Thanks for the order Greg. Should be able to get you tracking info by weeks end!!

Lustar

hopefully my NON DIY butt would be able to do the mod. Kinda nervous about that.
It's really easy, remove the screws, plug the extender, put everything back together. The worst that can happen is losing a screw in the process.

Don't be, we scare but we care

fulrmr

Quote from: Lustar on October 23, 2013, 11:23:28 PM
It's really easy, remove the screws, plug the extender, put everything back together. The worst that can happen is losing a screw in the process.

Yep...the mod literally took me 15 minutes to remove the screws.....remove the internal 4g card.....plug in the extender and reassemble. I was nervous to begin with too...but when all was said and done...I felt stupid for being so concerned.  ;)

digitalDrummer

Quote from: Lustar on October 23, 2013, 11:23:28 PM
I struggled initially because the screws were overtightened. The secret is getting a really good driver as the cheap ones tend to disintegrate - or damage the bolt heads.

Jman

Quote from: digitalDrummer on October 24, 2013, 02:53:02 AM
I struggled initially because the screws were overtightened. The secret is getting a really good driver as the cheap ones tend to disintegrate - or damage the bolt heads.
Agreed, I did both of my modules and one of them the screws were Very tight. A good driver and apply a lot of downward pressure on the screws while breaking them loose is the key. And be sure to place the module upside down on a solid surface with a towel/cloth under it. It is simple and straight forward though. Follow the step by step and all will go well........ Oh, and don't crack a beer open until after you finish putting the module back together!
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Renegator

Quote from: Jman on October 24, 2013, 06:42:05 AM
........ Oh, and don't crack a beer open until after you finish putting the module back together!

Is that the voice of experience?   ;)

fulrmr

Hey Scott......any info about "new TAMA sounds" in the module?

Jman

Yeah, so Scott .... I am under the impression that the new modules are actually the same as the last batches, same kits, same instruments, etc. Is this the case, maybe you could take a look at the kit names and see if it looks like anything changed? J

Jman

Quote from: Renegator on October 25, 2013, 01:05:07 AM
Is that the voice of experience?   ;)

Not in current times, but in days of ole ..... yeah maybe. ;)

cymbalism

Ok guys we've only got 4 more kits available off of this first shipment so let us know ASAP if you want one. Not sure yet when the next shipment will be in. We've got plenty of modules though.

Scott

cymbalism

UPDATE: As of today 10/31/2013 the kits are sold out. We'll get more in around the first week of Jan. Pre-order ASAP if your interested.

Scott