News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

black version 2box drum-it five

Started by roel, July 20, 2009, 03:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

So I have a question about a black version of the 2box drum-it five.
Will there come a black version> when?  does anybody have an picture maby...

Scottie

Hi Roel

At this time there are no plans for any other colours, and i think it would be a long long way down the line, if any others did become available.

All i would say is give the orange a chance and see it in the flesh. We have a unit setup in our office, and the more i see it the more i like it.

UC

Quote from: Scottie on July 20, 2009, 03:54:04 PM
We have a unit setup in our office, and the more i see it the more i like it.

Pics or it didn't happen :)

puttenvr

At this time there are no plans for any other colours, and i think it would be a long long way down the line, if any others did become available.

Then plans have chaged?
Somewhere, somehow I remember Bengt saying that there will be a black version, too
But perhaps I dreamt it ...

TrommelTheo

an other solution would be to deliver the now orange aluminum pressure pouring rings (is this right?) in uncoated, so everyone can choose the colour of powder-coating himself. The Company i´m working for has his own Powder-coating machines so i would make my own Drumit Five in Custom Design! ;D

Theo

Scottie

Quote from: puttenvr on July 20, 2009, 05:14:19 PM

Then plans have chaged?
Somewhere, somehow I remember Bengt saying that there will be a black version, too
But perhaps I dreamt it ...

Hi puttenvr

There haven't been any change of plans. Orange was always the colour that the kit was going to be, and i don't remember a black kit being talked about.

Scott

puttenvr

Got it!
Someone on the German drummers forum (who was at the Frankfurter Messe) told it

'' Demnächst soll es das Kit auch in Schwarz geben ... ''

(in the future it will be available in black, as well)

Remi

Fortunately, I love orange;)

Scottie

Quote from: Remi on July 21, 2009, 07:37:42 PM
Fortunately, I love orange;)

Remi you wont be disappointed with this kit then. The pictures don't do this kit justice, it really looks great!

wbrs

Is anyone planning to paint their kit when they get it and any advice on doing it?

Remi

ber0ni

The drums look amazing in "living color" ....the combination of orange and black is just beautiful....you won't regret it ;)

wbrs

I have nothing against orange it just clashes with the color of my studio. A lot of time and money have been invested in the interior design of the area that this instrument will be placed.   

Scottie

Quote from: ber0ni on July 31, 2009, 06:47:03 AM
The drums look amazing in "living color" ....the combination of orange and black is just beautiful....you won't regret it ;)

I totally agree ber0ni, the pictures do not do this kit justice. I think it is a great shade of orange.

Scott