Review after New kit shipment (V 1.02) - THANKS TO 2BOX UNOFFICIAL FORUM

Started by Tiny, December 18, 2009, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny

Hi all,

When I'm at home I don't have time for writting/reading comments or review anymore... I'm playing yet ! (Therefor I will not tell you from where I wrote this comment ;))

But to summarize : The kit is awesome ! The sounds are amazing, the rack is good, the pads are good, the cymbals to, the snare stand is solid enough, the qualilty of the hihat has been improved and personnaly I like the color of the kit. I've changed the bass drum pedal to use a double pedal and it fits perfectly without touching the captor. I was a fair defender of accoustic drums and foughts again E-Drums but I must say that I am under the charm of the 2Box.

Thanks to this forum and to Scottie I had a good sound and was already enjoying the kit after few hours of setup despite the fact that it's my first E-drum kit.
I can't list all the posts that were useful for the setup (add songs, activate SAVE option,...) and some tricks which I hope will allow the drum to be functional as long as possible (don't use felt beater,don't hit the bass drum captor...).

Thanks to all of you and to all the wisdom (more or less ;)) you add in your comments on this forum!