News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box Superior Drummer Map download here

Started by Rider, December 10, 2012, 05:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rider

This will help u get started

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ojdcqio9ufoqgf

File may have different mapping on the toms/cymbals because of my modified setup but u get the basics to build ur own

That file goes on the C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Toontrack\Superior2\MidiPresets

Then on the mapping area of superior select user presets and use it

This was made thx to the user : Dagger

///MK

Can someone please repost link not working and I can't figure out how to get my 2box hi hat to trigger in Toontrack...please???

HasseFX

I got my 2box kit aligned with Superior Drummer 2.0 today. It was pleased to find it quite easy to set up a user MIDI map in SD2 and it works really good. With a good audio interface and fast computer the latency is negligible.

To set up the hi-hat you go to the MIDI mapping tab and right-click the hihat.
- In the "Hats" list to the right, scroll all the way down, right click on hatsTrig, click on MIDI Learn and hit the 2box hi-hat surface.
- Right click on hatsTipTrig, click on MIDI-learn and hit the hi-hat edge
- Right click on hatsCtrl, click on the Note box and type CC1 and hit enter (the 2box hi-hat pedal transmit MIDI Control Change 1, "modulation wheel").

Voila :) Instant full control of the SD2 hi-hat! Remember to save the MIDI Map.

Regarding the SD2 crash cymbals, they come in open and choked voicings but no bell etc. Therefore I decided to put three different crash cymbals on the three 2box crash cymbal zones, giving me instant access to up to six different crash cymbals. ;) I loose the manual choke option though...

Devious123