Poll

Would you be interested in a Mac version of SDSE? (only vote if you are a Mac user)

Yes, a Mac version is a must for me
I would but I already use the Windows version on my Mac or notebook
No, free solutions like Boot Camp or VirtualBox are enough, keep the focus on supporting VSTs

Author Topic: SDSE: export drum VSTs to .wav, .dsnd and .dkit in 1-click  (Read 176292 times)

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
Re: SDSE: export drum VSTs to .wav, .dsnd and .dkit in 1-click
« Reply #510 on: April 13, 2019, 12:29:48 AM »
Hi, it can happen if SDSE couldn't find the path to Metal Foundry or access its files. It's possible that some entries are missing in Windows, in that case running the Metal Foundry installer or removing/adding it in the SD3 settings should make it work. I'll send you a mail with details to fix this.

Make sure to install the latest version of SDSE in case you currently have an old version or if the kit you're exporting from Metal Foundry is built from pieces loaded from other SDX packs.

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
Re: SDSE: export drum VSTs to .wav, .dsnd and .dkit in 1-click
« Reply #511 on: April 20, 2019, 05:05:42 PM »
SDSE 2.8.0 is available: download

• support for Perfect Drums (drums and kits only, sampler is not supported)
  • support for GetGood Drums Invasion - thanks to Chris S. for testing
  • GetGood Drums Halpern: added all instrument names, simplified check boxes to select pieces - thanks to Ryan for feedback
  • GetGood Drums Modern & Massive: added all instrument names, simplified check boxes to select pieces
  • Alesis Strike and other modules that can play .wav files: it's now possible to export 3 zones at once from a hihat (bell, bow, edge)
  • Alesis Strike and other modules: MIDI regions are now renamed to zone names to better identify .wav files - thanks to Ryan and Josh for feedback
  • Alesis Strike and other modules: prevent identical or almost identical instrument names in the same kit
  • 2box, SD3: fix to export a hihat with less than 3 articulations - thanks to Chris H. for feedback
  • SD3: fix to export the hi-hat closed bell
  • Kontakt: fix when exporting from Kontakt 5 (when adding Kontakt 5 to the project instead of Kontakt 6)
  • BFD3: support for BFD3 3.3.0
  • improved check for free space on Destination Path (export is cancelled if there is not enough space to export the selected kit)