Poll

Would you be interested in a Mac version of SDSE? (only vote if you are a Mac user)

Yes, a Mac version is a must for me
I would but I already use the Windows version on my Mac or notebook
No, free solutions like Boot Camp or VirtualBox are enough, keep the focus on supporting VSTs

Author Topic: SDSE: export drum VSTs to .wav, .dsnd and .dkit in 1-click  (Read 145555 times)

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
Re: SDSE: export drum VSTs to .wav, .dsnd and .dkit in 1-click
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2018, 01:05:30 AM »
Thanks for the feedback. It should be safe to keep it enabled because the volume change is applied equally to all samples (for each articulation and it keeps the volume difference between the articulations of the same instrument), so it couldn't mess the order of the samples (it can't risk changing the perceived loudness of some samples). It produces the same result as increasing the volume of individual pieces in the VST before exporting.

Noakser

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2018, 11:39:33 AM »
Hi, when creating wavs from SD2 for use on my TM-2, the files are coming out with like 20 secs of silence before the sound kicks in, what am I doing wrong when creating the wavs? I don't have any issue when creating dsnd files for my 2Box, they play great  :patbat2box:

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
Hi, make sure to enable "split in multiple files" in SDSE > Options > Render. It should produce a folder for each articulation with individual wav samples. When this setting is disabled it produces bigger .wav files that contain all the samples for one articulation. In these files there's a little bit of silence before the first hit and the files are much bigger so it would explain the delay.