News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

DSoundTool 1.11 released

Started by Louis, June 14, 2011, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maczila

Hi All.. Iam noob to the site, and I have tried  following the instruction on how to create samples from SP2 using the DSound tool. I managed to reached the point of generating the wav files after the bounce process, but the thing that confused me was the files that were generated have different voices as its file names ( e.g. tom1, tom 2, snare, OH, etc.) I did carry on creating a .dsnd file from one of the wav files and it worked but I am not really sure if I used the right/optimum file. The site tutorial indicates that it should be named as OUT1+2 or something, but there's no file that was named like that when I generated the wav. Any insight or view regarding this will be much appreciated.  :patbat2box:

Soundmanneal

Hi guys, newbie here , I tryed downloading the 1.1 version from the link but it says it version 1.0 ,
is there a link I.m missing ???

greetings from Holland

ANGR77

Hi!

I have created some wave files using the SDSE tool/Reaper. In the last part of this sequence the DSoundTool is used to convert the wave file(s) to dsnd file. For the kick - no problem...but on the snare...memory error. I tried to do this step manually but there is no way to get around the "memory error" which java produces.

I tried to patch the java Environment and increase the memory. 1300m is the default in the batch file....and I was able to increase it to 1370 Before java started to say no. But there is no way to get around the memory error in the DSoundTool V1.12. Any hints out there? My two snare files are 320 MB each....

Best Regards

ANGR77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Jman

Check with Lustar, he can prolly point you in the right direction with this.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

ANGR77

Yepp, he did!

Best regards angr77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

ANGR77

The solution was to run DSoundTool in 64 bit version of Java. If you have the 32 bit version installed... it must be uninstalled first.

Best Regards

ANGR77

Sevenchaos

How have i missed this method of creating dsnds  :o

Need to try it out tomorrow.
I allready liked the info and buy section on the website. Im monthly donator for WWF’s Snow Leopard program so i really give respect to developer/developers to ask donations for good purposes  :rock:

Anyway, tomorrow ill try to convert my Addictive drums funk kit with DWs piccolo snare.

KnipeDrums

I am getting a memory error in DSoundTool, can anyone point to the link in the help manual that explains this and how to fix it.

KnipeDrums

Never mind, i figured it out on my own.