News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Hardware in Australia

Started by signature, January 30, 2012, 11:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signature

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew where hardware could be purchased in Australia, actually in Brisbane preferably, though not necessarily. I am after toms and cymbals plus rack fittings. thank you

digitalDrummer

Check eBay. The old distributor (there is n ow a new one) is getting rid of their stock and they have pads and cymbals at good prices. If you contact them direct, they may have other bits and pieces as well.
good to have another brisbanite here - stay dry!

edcito

Quote from: signature on January 30, 2012, 11:59:01 AM
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew where hardware could be purchased in Australia, actually in Brisbane preferably, though not necessarily. I am after toms and cymbals plus rack fittings. thank you
Hi there,

I stil have 2 10" toms for sale in mint condition, check my pics in the for sell section. They cost $145.9 on evilbay without the rack mounts. I sell you mine for $145 each INCLUDING rack mounts.

Let me know mate, cheers

signature

Thanks Guys for your replies - Does anyone know who the suppliers are in Brisbane now? or if not, who the new distributor is?

digitalDrummer

Not sure about stockists - I know Ellaways used to be. The music store at the Hypermarket in Aspley also had a kit on the floor.
Australis Music is the new distributor - but again, I'd suggest snapping up the last few bits and pieces from Dominant on eBay.

signature

thanks digit, I did exactly that, and thanks for giving me the insight and now I am expecting the extra hardware later this week. I just need a few extra bits and pieces that they didn't have, plus I just want to know for future reference. Again thanks for your help

edcito

Quote from: edcito on January 30, 2012, 10:03:27 PM
Hi there,

I stil have 2 10" toms for sale in mint condition, check my pics in the for sell section. They cost $145.9 on evilbay without the rack mounts. I sell you mine for $145 each INCLUDING rack mounts.

Let me know mate, cheers

What a cold snub.... :'(

signature

no not so ed, as soon as i found out about the distributor on ebay i bought, within minutes! Actually someone PMed me straight away. No snub intended! Your rack mounts would have been handy!Although i have found a solution to the rack mounts, from parts i already owned. Actually i appreciate your reply.

edcito

Quote from: signature on February 01, 2012, 11:49:36 AM
no not so ed, as soon as i found out about the distributor on ebay i bought, within minutes! Actually someone PMed me straight away. No snub intended! Your rack mounts would have been handy!Although i have found a solution to the rack mounts, from parts i already owned. Actually i appreciate your reply.

no worries mate :patbat2box: :drum3:

digitalDrummer

Hey Ed, you can blame me. I forgot about your bits for sale when I referred the OP to eBay! I may have to refund your digitalDrummer donations!

edcito

Quote from: digitalDrummer on February 02, 2012, 11:21:25 PM
Hey Ed, you can blame me. I forgot about your bits for sale when I referred the OP to eBay! I may have to refund your digitalDrummer donations!

Haha no hard feelings mate! You can't remember everything 8) :drum1:

digitalDrummer

Quote from: edcito on February 02, 2012, 11:25:55 PM
You can't remember everything 8) :drum1:
According to my family, I can't remember anything!

edcito

Quote from: digitalDrummer on February 02, 2012, 11:42:32 PM
According to my family, I can't remember anything!

LOL, I'm taking the IELTS test tomorrow, I reckon I'm not prepared then.... ::)

digitalDrummer

My wife was an IELTS trainer and sometimes works as an invigilator at the exams. (For those who don't know, this is the English exam for foreigners).
Ed, I'm sure you'll walk it! Good luck

edcito

Quote from: digitalDrummer on February 03, 2012, 12:20:30 AM
My wife was an IELTS trainer and sometimes works as an invigilator at the exams. (For those who don't know, this is the English exam for foreigners).
Ed, I'm sure you'll walk it! Good luck

invigi what? :D Now that's a word worth remembering hehe. It was easy as aussie pie mate, cheers!