News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

X-mas rumours found on Clavia's site

Started by puttenvr, December 24, 2011, 07:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puttenvr

• They just releasing some drum samples for their Nord Keyboards
  • ddrum is returning
  • 2Box and Clavia (re)join ....

edtc

interresting .... 

here's a "conversion kit" for 2BOXERS .... ;)

roel

Quote from: edtc on December 24, 2011, 12:26:03 PM
interresting .... 

here's a "conversion kit" for 2BOXERS .... ;)

don't give me idea's! :)

3drum

There's a new picture hint up on the Clavia site. It definitely looks like there's a new drum thing coming our way!

Manfred

1. They just releasing some drum samples for their Nord Keyboards
    2. ddrum is returning
    3. 2Box and Clavia (re)join ....

Maybe a combination of 2 and 3, they use the 2Box module as an OEM product under their own name.

No idea, just unfounded rumours  :)

Regards, Manfred

puttenvr

Wow, they now even changed their X-mas ball into red drum sticks
So, it's more than samples for their keyboards ....

roel

Interesting but actually I hope no DDRUM 5... actually it would be cool if Clavia would be make some expansion sample packs for the 2box drumit 5 module! that's a good idea Clavia? isnn't it?

edtc

I ve read DDRUM name has been sold so i dont imagine any DDRUM5 poping out ... 

And maybe 2box has nothing to do in this ... but we will see soon as they say :):):)

Deve is surely smiling a lot behind his screen ....  by the way , happy new year to the 2BOX crew !!!

edtc

roel

Man Iam curious what could this means? deve?  ;)

edtc

so the "different drum" will be revealed at the NAMM show , the 19 january .... sure our Jman will be there and will update us about the new Clavia product ...

i bet it s gonna be some 909 step sequencer drummachine  with some triggering abilities ...  :drum3:

... the answear in 2 weeks :)

Jman

Quote from: edtc on January 05, 2012, 02:37:10 AM
so the "different drum" will be revealed at the NAMM show , the 19 january .... sure our Jman will be there and will update us about the new Clavia product ...

i bet it s gonna be some 909 step sequencer drummachine  with some triggering abilities ...  :drum3:

... the answear in 2 weeks :)
Can't find a Clavia booth/listing on the NAMM show exhibitor list, but Nord USA is there ... I'll check it out. Clavia, DDrum, Armadillo ... those were all places I used to stop when awaiting the arrival of a new DDrum 5 module (which never happened), before 2Box came out ..... and I still go by the DDrum (in name only) display to see what new acoustics they come out with .... they came out with a pretty low end triggered acoustic kit last year if I remember right... that never added up to much ...
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Jman

Rumor/Word has it that Roland is coming out with their new Flagship model this year. I'll see what all the usual suspects are up to.... Yamaha, Alesis, Pearl, Toontrack, FXpansion, Korg, etc... unfortunately it doesn't look like 2Box will be there .... I met Bengt a couple times years back ... actually sat down with him while he was repairing one of the rims on the demo kit... nice guy! I'd love to meet em again now that I have had quite a bit of experience with the module!

I want to see what happened with the FSR type heads Aquarian was scheduled to release also.... lots of stops this year, could be an interesting year for edrums...

roel

Quote from: Jman on January 05, 2012, 03:51:53 AM
Rumor/Word has it that Roland is coming out with their new Flagship model this year. I'll see what all the usual suspects are up to.... Yamaha, Alesis, Pearl, Toontrack, FXpansion, Korg, etc... unfortunately it doesn't look like 2Box will be there .... I met Bengt a couple times years back ... actually sat down with him while he was repairing one of the rims on the demo kit... nice guy! I'd love to meet em again now that I have had quite a bit of experience with the module!

I want to see what happened with the FSR type heads Aquarian was scheduled to release also.... lots of stops this year, could be an interesting year for edrums...

But do you think Clavia will release a e-drum system like the 2box drumit 5?

Jman

Quote from: roel on January 05, 2012, 07:58:24 PM
But do you think Clavia will release a e-drum system like the 2box drumit 5?
Personally, no, I don't think that is what is going on .... but, just my guess...

Just in case though ...... I want all the features we like from the DDrum 3 and 4 plus all the capacity and features of the Drumit Five in the new system ;D ;) But it would have to have the 2Box developers involved, because no edrum company even comes close IMO to their incredible ongoing product support!