News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

how many 2BOXERS in the world ??? Serial Number Topic (add S/N to profile)

Started by edtc, December 03, 2011, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpb1966

So we are up in the 5k now, I wonder how many units Bengt has actually built?. Mine is 1762 and its still got the plastic cover on the mod still.

Russ

Coda

JRage

Hi all,

Mine is 5431, got it from UK, perhaps the only one in Latvia (?). Previous owner bought in June 2015.

Janis R
Posted by some mistake.

ANGR77

Hi!

I had recently the opportunity to visit Bengt and I can just confirm that the 2box have sold around 5000 units.

Best Regards

Angr77/ www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

welshsteve

5000 units? That's a far cry from the 600 Ddrum3 made! But that was a very high end system in a time where electric drums were limited to Simmonds SDS2000 and Roland Octapads, Kat systems, Roland Octapads etc. Nowadays the market is saturated with electronic drums of all prices. 
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

tostigroover

My recently bought Drumit5 has serial number 05081. Glad to be part of the Orange Organisation.

markcohn

Just got my Drumit 5 Serial 6013...A few days of Hell setting up and fixing things that should've worked out of the box for a brand new kit, but getting happy as it comes together!

dragonz

tonyjross

My Serial: 04335

My main board was replaced some years ago when the midi section was fried. (Serial on that board was 2089)

(Tasmania Australia)

Mike F.

Hi all.

Bought my Orange Box at the end of 2017, off ebay, in Australia. Serial is: 5670

'Still going strong.  :)

Dkarl

Hi from France, whre I'm using a speedlight kit with additionals Roland snare and cymbales. Serial : 00777 Drumit3
Cheers !
8)
DKarl

Murgen

Still going strong but madly limited in my free-time. Hopefully some kind of semi-retirement next year.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012