News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

how many 2BOXERS in the world ??? Serial Number Topic (add S/N to profile)

Started by edtc, December 03, 2011, 05:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murgen

Quote from: Drumaster on December 30, 2014, 12:32:04 PM
02234 here.

Welcome Drumaster and Thegoud, I think I will make a list with serial numbers posted on this forum. :)
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

samfin1991

edcito

welshsteve

Quote from: edtc on December 04, 2011, 10:45:03 PM
... i hope they gonna sell a lot more !!!

we 2boxers have to make more promotion for this great product !!!

maybe it s the orange color that makes some people hesitate....

I felt the same about the red bit when they were Ddrum. They have a knack for standing out. I saw a video of a chap on youtube who'd painted his orange parts black and I have to admit, they looked great. I saw on a recent Namm video they 2box were displaying Green pads (and probably others too) so I am not sure if it was a reflection of them going into shipping the pads at least in various colours. 
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Murgen

--------

Murgen

--------

Coda

And what's surprising is that it already had Boot 1.34 and OS 1.30 on it.

What's even more surprising is that the HH controller board I build and hand soldered, works fine :P even after cooking it at ~300c with a heat gun for much much too long :/

hasanacar

hello Guys,
I just had a second hand set, which is supposed to be a few months old... Just for curiosity, did u ever need to be in touch with the support of the 2 box or the distributor in your country?  and do they ask for papers or just the serial no ?

Thanks,

Murgen

Quote from: hasanacar on August 10, 2015, 10:01:19 AM
hello Guys,
I just had a second hand set, which is supposed to be a few months old... Just for curiosity, did u ever need to be in touch with the support of the 2 box or the distributor in your country?  and do they ask for papers or just the serial no ?

Thanks,

Just the serial number. Their support is the best I have ever experienced.
--------

johnnykrisma

dboomer

Just got mine!  Serial number is 5766 with boot 1.34 and os1.28 (which I quickly loaded 1.30).