News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

We are updating!

Started by Manfred, December 25, 2010, 03:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfred

Please come back soon to check out new media.

Exciting, lets see what Santa will bring us.....

Manfred

Oh dear, lots of new sounds. Thank you 2Box!!!

Think i need a SD-Card with more than 4GB  :D

Scottie

Hi Manfred

Hope you enjoy the new sounds  ;D The Peter Lockett Percussion Instruments sound amazing!

Merry Christmas
Scott

Scottie

Hi Manfred

Thanks for that info. You should be able to download the kick samples by clicking the "download" button now  :)

Happy Holidays,
Scott

puttenvr

Honey, I need to update my 2 boxes.
It's urgent
So please have Christmas dinner without me
Your present is under the tree ...

puttenvr

PS: on the percussion sample page, Internet Explorer wants to save a dsnd file as a wav file.
Download them with FireFox instead.

The zip files are working correct except for Walnut 13 Amb.zip

Daniel

Quote from: puttenvr on December 25, 2010, 07:45:30 AM
PS: on the percussion sample page, Internet Explorer wants to save a dsnd file as a wav file.
Download them with FireFox instead.

The zip files are working correct except for Walnut 13 Amb.zip

yes walnut 13 amp.zip is corrupted

nonoduweb

Thanks 2box for this present!

Happy XMas to everyone!!!

Evy

Thank you 2Box!!!  Will give them a try when I get back from Vegas!!!  Oh yeah!!!

rcprod

Thanks for the new sounds.

When I try to download "MA 14x5 Snare.zip" the file that appears for download is called "MA 14x5 Snare 2.zip".

Can this link be fixed please?

Thank You.

boekhour

Thanx for the sounds.... we are updating and we are running out of memory!

Baby Samus

Quote from: rcprod on December 26, 2010, 08:12:09 PM
Thanks for the new sounds.

When I try to download "MA 14x5 Snare.zip" the file that appears for download is called "MA 14x5 Snare 2.zip".

Can this link be fixed please?

Thank You.

Windows will append a 2 (then 3, then 4 etc) onto any duplicate filename, so it is likely you downloaded the file, then downloaded it a second time - windows would see that MA 14x5 Snare.zip already exists, and would then add a 2 on to the end to keep the name unique.

fishmonkey

nope, there are two identical links on the 2box site. it's a mistake. you can edit the URL manually to make the download work.

while we are on the subject, i wish they would also provide combined downloads so it isn't necessary to do a zillion separate downloads.

Baby Samus

Quote from: fishmonkey on December 28, 2010, 12:07:27 AM
nope, there are two identical links on the 2box site. it's a mistake. you can edit the URL manually to make the download work.

while we are on the subject, i wish they would also provide combined downloads so it isn't necessary to do a zillion separate downloads.

Yes indeed it seems the link is wrong on the site - I second the download packs - much easier for us to pick through the file's after downloading than before downloading.